Sunday, July 16, 2017

Hi! I am back!

Hello guys. Welcome back to my blog. It's been a while. I am sorry I betrayed my own promise to update everyday (or at least with 1 day delay) 😢

A lot of things happened right after I came back from Thailand. I've finished my undergraduate thesis, prepared for my examination, and of course graduation. So it was a very hectic months. But now, while waiting for my graduation ceremony, I will have more free time and thanks to my bff Naimatul Aufa, I will try to finish my blog as soon as possible (give thanks to her! 😘)

So, I will finish Adventure in Thailand: Part 26-30 also the special edition "2 วันที่กรุงเทพฯ" 2 Days in Bangkok stories. 

I hope you guys will always support me no matter what happen (I know it's kinda embarrassing, because not so many people read my blog tho, but whatever)

xoxo
- Nida

No comments:

Post a Comment