Friday, February 3, 2017

Adventure in Thailand: Part 20

February 3rd, 2017

Another normal day in school but anyway #TGIF! Honestly I can't wait for tomorrow. We will go to Koh Samui. FYI, Mr. Batman (Mr. Potjanat nickname) was planning to take us to the dam but he change his mind. He told us several days ago that we will go to Koh Samui. A very famous tourists destination in Province Surat Thani. Koh Samui well known as beach and a lot of attractions island. Tourists from around the world usually go to Surat Thani because they want to visit Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, or Koh Tao but Koh Samui is the nearest island with the city. 

See you tomorrow island!

Alyssa and I prepare everything today. Clothes, foods, snacks, and etc (even sun protector haha) but Mr. Batman said he's not sure we can go to swim tomorrow 😥 We also prepare for Tuesday examination. So we will not be in a rush on Sunday and Monday haha.. (because maybe on Sunday our mentor from Suratpittaya School will take us to another beach! yeay!). Alyssa asked Mr. Batman who will go with us beside him, and he told us that Itsara (student tecaher in Suratpittaya and after some research turned out that's Ace first name hahahaha) will go with us. We feel relieved, because we thought that will be awkward if only Mr. Batman that will go with us (imagine: 10 females and 1 male, it's gonna be a father-daughters moment tho).

But after school, we got some bad news. Turned out Ace will busy tomorrow and he can't go with us to Koh Samui. TBH, I feel sad. Because I thought tomorrow will be fun because we have someone at the same age with us (beside the 10 girls) during the trip and share some nice experiences. But yeah, if it's for his future, then let it be. Good luck for your tasks, Ace.

Since my money almost out (huhuhu, so I need to go to the ATM to take some baht). Since I was so scared maybe the ATM doesn't have English mode, I asked our buddy Ace about that and he said the ATM has English mode. Haha, scared mode solved. I went to UOB bank near our mansion (not only because it's near but also because UOB's ATM are inside the room (I think it will be safer than ATM in front of 7-11). I can take my money thanks to technology! FYI, if you want to go abroad, you need to bring your ATM card with mastercard, visa, or cirrus logo so you could take your money everywhere but of course with additional charge. I use BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia) card and when I took my money in UOB, UOB charged me 220 baht (among Rp 80.000). I'll give you advice. You better take your money in a big amount (above 1.000 baht) because the bank will charge you with the same number (220 baht per transaction).

ATM 💸
Yeah, finally it's already 23.00 and we need to go sleep early because tomorrow we will go to Koh Samui at 06.00 (the ferry will leave the port at 07.00 and it'll take maybe 20-30 minutes from our mansion to the port), so please wait for my tomorrow adventure story. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment