Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Adventure in Thailand: Part 10

January 24th, 2017

Today was my 10th day here. Not really much to do. Well actually I have a lot of tasks to do, but I wasn't really into my mood. So today just like usual, I arrived at school at 7:30. We met Ace at the gate this morning and I stayed in my office until lunch time. I forgot to bring my wallet, so I couldn't buy anything. Hahaha, my fault.

I did my skripsi today (not much, but at least I did a bit haha). I also joined Teacher Angie's class (she is an English teacher, she is a Filipino). She's so kind. I love her style tho 😍😎. She even allowed us to assisting her; to give the students score. It was nice. 
 
Teacher Angie's class (Mathayom 1)

The teachers from my office gave me a MILO ice cream. I'm kinda into it, but unfortunately too sweet! 😖😖

Milo Ice Cream - Made in Thailand

I also tried to make my lesson plan (why it took too many hours to finish!!!???). I will discuss my lesson plan with Ajarn Dr. Salubsri this Thursday (finger cross everything will be okay!) 😇😇😇

Help me God

So how about your day guys??

PS: I also open a comment section in every post, so feel free to leave some comments in my blog!

I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment