Monday, January 23, 2017

Adventure in Thailand: Part 1 and 2

January 15th, 2017

I've been telling you guys about my (click here FIRST DAY) in the previous entry. So I think, I will immediately move to my second day 😄😄

January 16th, 2017
That day was a free day for us. Because Thailand was celebrating their Teacher's Day. So we decided to spent our time strolling around the city. You know, just to know more about this city. We had our first morning's strolling near our dorm. We also bought our first halal food here (it was sticky rice with chicken - I am sorry the food picture is hilarious, so I won't upload it hehe 😂😂). We played UNO (I didn't win the game at that time 😢). We also went to TESCO in Lotus Plaza to bought some groceries and ate my first KFC here. The most important thing about this day that I finally ride tuk-tuk for the first time in my life!


Lotus Selfie

First KFC hangout together

No comments:

Post a Comment