Monday, January 23, 2017

Adventure in Thailand: Part 4

January 18th, 2017

I think, January 18th was full with "my first time experiences". First time went to Suratpittaya School (or SRP - my practicum school), first time walked to the school haha (because I usually use motorcycle to go to everywhere I want). Got lost in SRP for the first time, because their school is so huge 😂😂. 

Suratpittaya School (SRP) - from Foreign Languange Department
First time met Ajarn Dr. Salubsri's students from Mathayom 6 and had a very warm QnA sessions with them.

Lovely students
First time ate in the cafeteria (their cafeteria is hella big too, and also have special cafeteria for teachers).

Part of SRP cafeteria
Here is a funny story. My mentor gave me a biology book. All written in Thai (I really don’t understand, but I would learn Thai a.s.a.p 😓😓) and she asked me to find the learning materials over there (maybe I will need help from my buddy tho hahaha 😏)

Biology book (all written in Thai)
My mentor also gave me her table at the office so I don't have to wait outside the office (alhamdulillah, thank God)

My desk (actually my mentor's desk) @ Science Centre
and at the end of the day, we went to night market for the first time!

Halal stall @ night market
Weird food @ night market

No comments:

Post a Comment