Monday, January 23, 2017

Peoples Behind "Adventure in Thailand"

I bet all of us have our own favorite movie right? Of course behind all their success, there are peoples who always stands 24/7 (overdrama detected haha). But, that's true.

I would like to tell you guys, peoples behind my adventure in Thailand. First of all, of course Allah SWT. The almighty who always put me on His concern even if I am a bad Muslim.

My parents. They are my number one sponsor (both morally and financially) so I can go here to have my own adventure!

Head of Biology Education department, Mr. Dr. H. Aminuddin Prahatama Putra, M.Pd who had gave his recommendation to International Office to join this program.

Mr. Maulana Khalid Riefani, S.Si, M.Sc and Mr. Dr. H. Muhammad Zaini, M.Pd who had gave their recommendation to Mr. Dr. Aminuddin and also all lectures at Biology Education department

Mr. Arief Budiman, SE, MMktg, PhD as our coordinator and also the one who had gave his best effort so we can go here 100% free.

Ms. Kiki Amalia, International office staff who had gave her best effort to take care our airplane tickets and insurances.

Mr. Prof. Dr. H. Wahyu, M.S, Dean of Faculty of Teachers Training and Education and all the vice deans, who had gave us particular concern especially for financial problems.

Mr. Prof. Dr. Ir. H. Yudi Firmanul Arifin, M.Sc, Vice president for planning, cooperation, and public relations who had gave his best effort for us.

and last but not least, Mr. Prof. Dr. H. Sutarto Hadi, M.Si., M.Sc our university's president and all the vice presidents, who always support university program especially student exchange program.

I can't be here without these great people who always stand behind me! Thank you very much!

With Mr. Prof. Dr. Ir. H. Yudi Firmanul Arifin, M.Sc, Vice president for planning, cooperation, and public relations, Mr. Arief Budiman, SE, MMktg, PhD, and The 3rd Batch of SEA Teacher participants from ULM

No comments:

Post a Comment