Thursday, January 26, 2017

Adventure in Thailand: Part 12

January 26th, 2017

So today was just like previous days. Hahaha, we went to the school at 7.25 and you know what, usually the teachers already arrived at 7.30 and this morning was kinda different. The office was empty and turned out there was a flag ceremony! Uhhh, why we didn't know about that?? I really want to join their flag ceremony. Maybe next time!

At 10.00 am (BKK Time) we had online meeting with SEAMEO secretariat and that was my very first time join online meeting. That supposed to be a formal meeting I guess, but it was heavy raining in Surat Thani and both of us (Alyssa and I) didn't bring our earphone so yeah, we were trying our best to join and talk with them!


Online Meeting with The SEAMEO Secretariat

At 11.10 am, I went to Ajarn Dr. Salubsri's class (M 6/10). They're gonna be my students for the last 2 weeks. They're really nice kids (100% sure!). We had a very long QnAs session. Maybe for the next meeting, I will make give them "name tag" so I could call them and remember them easily! Haha... 

Classroom Situation (M 6/10)

Ajarn Dr. Salubsri In Front of The Class

At the end of the day, our friend Kyla just got back from Krabi with her students and mentors and she bought us this. It's very kind. Thank you very much!

A Gift from Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment