Friday, January 20, 2017

Sawadde Kha Surat Thani!

สวัสดี ค่ะ

Finally after almost 15 hours, I made it! Welcome to Surat Thani!! AAA I can't be happier than this (sorry, I got too excited haha). I also finally met with my fellow Indonesians and 3 others from the Philippine (IN PERSON) hahaha. Dr. Thanya Kadroon (head of mathematics department), Ms. Jindapon (head of early childhood education department), and their friend from Suratthani Rajabhat University (SRU) picked us up at the airport! After we put our bags to the van, we went to our mansion. Our mansion name is Chonkasam Mansion (because it's located in Chonkasam road).

At the mansion, Dr. Thanya gave us the keys. I got room number 105. My roommate is a Filipino, Alyssa Mae Segundo Espino (I know her name it's pretty long compare to Indonesians' basic name hahaha). I call her Lyssa. We also majoring biology in the university and will graduate this year (if God's willing). Haaa...It's like benefit for me, because I can learn and practice my English with her (I know, sometimes my English not really at that good haha and FYI, her English skills super damn good)!

Just landed in our dorm


We will also go to the same school. Suratpittaya School. It's near to our mansion haha,, (another benefit for us). I will tell about the school and everything later.

I do believe, this 1-month program will change my life FOREVER !

I'll see you guys at the next story! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment