Monday, January 30, 2017

Adventure in Thailand: Part 16

January 30th, 2017

Another day has come and gone away. LOL....I can't believe it's already part 16. Hahaha... So tomorrow I will start teaching my own class at Mathayom 6/10. I'm nervous!!!! But, yeah, it's something that I need to face.. My main goal to come here, for teaching (not holiday 😜). So today, I was preparing all my medias and stuff for tomorrow class. But at 10.10 - 12.00, I joined Ajarn Dr. Salubsri to observe her class. That was Mathayom 6/8. They're cute, most of the students are girls. Because the boys went to military camp they said.

Mathayom 6/8

Her teaching method's kinda different with Indonesian teacher's method. At the beginning, she was asking the student to check their homework. She taught the students with Thai, so mostly I don't get what she said to the students.

PowerPoint; all in Thai

She is a very professional teacher. I admire her a lot, literally A LOT!

My Idol

After observation, I went to the Student's Copy Center. But the machine's broken. And 3 teachers from other department also want to copy their stuff (but they can't speak in English, so it was really difficult to communicate with them). After about 15 minutes tried to figure why the machine didn't work, another teacher took us to the academic affair office. I copied my materials there for free hahaha thank God. 

Thank You Machine

I'm just hoping, tomorrow will be fine! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment