Monday, January 23, 2017

Adventure in Thailand: Part 3

January 17th, 2017

So on that day, we went to Suratthani Rajabhat University for our orientation day. SRU is the biggest university I've ever visited in my life haha.


Suratthani Rajabhat University (SRU) - panorama from Faculty of Education
The orientation day went so well. I finally met my mentor Ajarn Dr. Salubsri. Ajarn (read: acan) means teacher in English. She would assign me to handle Mathayom 6. Mathayom means high school. Mathayom 6 same with grade 12 of senior high school. After some private discussion with my mentor, we had lunch with the buddies who also went to Indonesia last year (2nd batch of SEA Teacher) (PS: the chicken -- so delicious!!!!!! 😍).

Alumni of SEA Teacher 2nd Batch from SRU and Us
After lunch, we went to CentralPlaza, Surat Thani to buy SIM card, so we'll able to be connected without wifi. We went there accompanied by Toey, Fee, and Geun (her Indonesia name is Ayu). We were so lucky to have them beside us, they also appeared as our "human translator". Hahaha,, thanks anyway. We closed our day with some ice creams and donuts.

Zahra and Nida, and our ice creams!

No comments:

Post a Comment